Te quiero!!!

Do you know a sensation when you need to say: I love you?
Think about this...
You ea person, and you fell a good energy and think: "This person can be special."
So, you talk, bla bla bla...you think that you know better this person and have an appointment, more bla bla bla some drinks and suddenly you are under sheets.
You think:
- Shiiiiit!
What I did?
So, take it easy honey, relax, enjoy it and just say - I love you.
No, you aren't crazy. Just love this moment. Ok. Yes, this magic moment that you put you hand in the sky...
Or You can say : I hate you!
Cause this moment will finish.
Don't worry about this!
Just say: I enjoy it. I love it. I love this sensation you cause me. I can see stars and catch them...So, just be happy. Like a dreamer ... but with open eyes or not...

"Se os olhares se cruzarem e neste momento,
houver o mesmo brilho intenso entre eles, fique alerta:
pode ser a pessoa que você está esperando desde o dia em que nasceu."

Amar verbo intrantivo - Carlos Drummond de Andrade

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Aeroporto de Congonhas

Do livro à Televisão

John é um cão: diário parte 1