To live in London : diary 1

I have lived in London for four months… many news, many images, many people.
London is a cosmopolitan!!!

When I arrived here, I didn`t know how long I would be here... I had many doubts, many fears… But I met many people with the same objective, and they became my friends immediately.

I met a brazilian couple, and I`m absolutely sure that them will be
my friends for ever. Francine is a Designer and dreams of having a studio here, her husband is a Musician (he plays the guittar and sings). She and I have tried to sell crafts in the market with another Brazilian called Rodrigo, but it seem that English people don`t like to buy thing. L
Tiago plays every Saturday night… He plays songs by: David Bowie, Beatles, The Police, A-ha. Step by step they are drawing a history in London.
Well, about me, I will have been in London for five moths and half, and I know that I will miss London, but I`m looking forward to coming back to Brazil, to see the beaches, my family, my friends and my dear city called Porto Alegre (located in the South of Brazil).
Fran, Tiago and I will be in Brazil in December and we are making some plans for the future… Maybe we will meet again in London!!!


Ma, Mag, MR Tiago and Fran!!!

Comentários

  1. Are you telling me that you wrote this? this is wonderfull, you are really a talent!
    great indeed
    Isaac

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Aeroporto de Congonhas

Do livro à Televisão

John é um cão: diário parte 1