Diary 2


Well, in a month I return to Brazil. I`m not very happy, because I like it in London, but I need to decide many things in Brazil, mainly my future.


I have to be in the flesh with my boyfriend and to talk about my experience in London. I met many people naturally many things changed in my mind. Nowadays I have another vision about my life and the world… It`s very fun how travelling abroad can change a person. I mean, I didn`t change but quite honestly, I must be different to other people.


Basically, I`m very happy at this moment… same as with many problems that I had here in London. I will never forget London… Never! I need guts to return home. In the next year I`ll look for a job. But if I don’t get a new position… it can all change! I might come back to London…
A song to London...
The Fray -

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Aeroporto de Congonhas

Do livro à Televisão

John é um cão: diário parte 1