Mamma mia



This night (octotber, 19) I went to the theater. I had just seem Mamma Mia. It was gorgeous! I laughed and I cried. I didn`t understand every word, but I think that while you watch something like this, the language becomes universal, the music, the song and the body... it`s magic.



The story is about a girl, she getting married in a week, but she didn`t know anything about her father. She discovered a mother`s diary and knows that her mother had three boysfriends in the past. The girl invited these three neb to her wedding. When they arrived (all together) her mother has a brea down. A thing like this wasn`t expected by her. Mother has two best friends.
When I saw this scene, I immediately recognize my university friends, it`s evident when friends are true.

I have six friends, that I met in University. We have a nickname for the group, we call "xoxas" it`s means a hot thing.
The story is told with help by Abba songs and this play is very fun and I enjoyed so much.

Where?
Prince of Wales Theatre
31 Coventry Street, Leicester Square London, W1D 6AS

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Aeroporto de Congonhas

Do livro à Televisão

John é um cão: diário parte 1